We all have grabbed various cashback offers on recharges , Cab bookings , etc. But how amazing it would be if we could get cashback on Railway Bookings too … Isn’t it ..??… So here we are with a cashback offer where you can get flat cashback of Rs 75 on booking your tickets at IRCTC … Go for it
How to get Rs 75 cashback on booking railway tickets ?
After a series of leaks and speculations, Asus Zenfone AR has finally been launched at the ongoing CES 2017. Apart from being the first Tango and Google Day Dream enabled phone, ZenFone AR is also the first smartphone to come with 8GB of RAM. Also, since the device comes powered by the Snapdragon 821 it is expected to handle the Tango features better than the Lenovo Phab2 Pro.
The Asus ZenFone AR comes equipped with a front fingerprint sensor, which again is a first in the ZenFone series. The device sports a 5.7-inch Super AMOLED QHD display with a screen to body ratio of 79 percent. Powering the ZenFone AR is the Snapdragon 821 coupled with a choice of RAM ranging up to 8G. It also sets me wondering on why Asus didn’t opt for the newly released Snapdragon 835 instead of the 821 which frankly is a bit dated.
On the optics front, the device offers a 23-Megapixel primary Sony IMX318 sensor with TriTech+ autofocus, dual-PDAF, Laser Focus, 4-axis OIS and support for 4K video recording. Asus ZenFone AR will run Android Nougat and the company is yet to reveal the complete specifications including the variants and the price.
Asus has also launched ZenFone 3 Zoom which is a camera centric smartphone designed for the best photography experience. The ZenFone 3 Zoom is also the world’s slimmest smartphone despite housing a 5000mAh battery. On the imaging front, the ZenFone 3 Zoom comes with a 12-Megapixel dual camera setup with f/1.7 aperture while the other 12-Megapixel camera features a 2.3x optical zoom with a total of 12X Zoom (Digital+Optical). The secondary camera on the Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom is a 13-Megapixel IMX214 sensor along with a screen flash functionality.
Powering the ZenFone 3 Zoom is a Snapdragon 625 processor and a 5.5-inch FHD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla 5 protective layer. The RAM options would go up to 4GB while the storage up to 128GB. Again Asus is yet to reveal complete details about the ZenFone 3 Zoom as well but it is most likely that the device will be up for grabs by February 2017.
Activate free caller tune on Jio,there are no charges to activate Jio caller tune.This service will attract most of the younger generations and to for free. Here’s how you can activate any song as your Jio caller tune for free. Steps to Activate:-
Open your default Message app.
Create a new message exactly like below.
JT and send it to 56789
Jio will ask to confirm the subscription. send Y to confirm.
Jio caller tune will be activated for 30 days.
If you want to select a Movie song as your Jio caller tune, Follow these steps:
Torrents are one of the most popular forms of file sharing on the internet, accounting for over 50% of all internet traffic. However it might be difficult for the newcomers to getting into the torrent scene. Many of us uses uTorrent app to download torrent files, If you’re feeling lazy to switch between your web browser and torrent app, here’s a solution to download torrent files within your favorite browser. So lets proceed and check detailed info about how to to download torrent files within any browser.
How to Download Torrent Files Within Browser?
1. First of all visit this website – Seedr.cc 2. Now click on Sign Up and enter your email and password, tick on terms and conditions and click register with email (Or simply you can sign-up with your facebook account) 3. Now you will see a page like below
4. Copy any torrent file link or magnet link. 5. Now tap on” +” icon and paste torrent or magnet link and again tap “+” icon. 6. Now you will see torrent has been downloaded in seedr.cc
7. Now click on the folder and tap on download. 8. Done!! Your torrent file will start downloading within browser
We wish we had a penny for every time we have been asked that question every time someone has updated their device to a new version of an OS. Yes, there is the usual bug-busting and the ironing out of rough spots and “performance enhancements”, but when a major OS update is rolled out, the first thing that most people want to know is what exactly is new about it. And new in terms of UI and features that can actually be noticed, rather than some “behind the scenes” magic or something that is understandable only by the geek squad.
So if you have updated your device to iOS 10 and are wondering what is noticeably new about it, just check out the following ten features and reassure yourself that “yep, this is a new OS after all”:
1. iMessage Magic: Perhaps the most obvious change in day to day usage. Apple has clearly decided to take on the likes of Snapchat in the messaging department, which is why the app now comes with a truckload of new features including sending messages with special effects, sending images with sketches and emojis and gifs and stickers. Go ahead, knock yourself out.
2. Swipe to access camera: Swiping to the left from the lockscreen now lets you access the camera. Yes we know we could access it from the lockscreen in the past as well but that required touching a camera icon and swiping. This is a simple swipe to the left.
3. Swipe to access widgets: The lockscreen has got a whole lot more information on it now. In what seems to be a definite touch of Android-ness, swiping to the right now gives you access to a number of widgets and information associated with them. So you can check appointments,news weather and the like right from the lock screen.
4. Pick up to wake up: The raise to wake feature means that your phone lights up the moment you pick it up, thanks to some accelerometer magic. Basically this means you can access widgets and camera without having to unlock your phone. A certain cool quotient here, we sense.
5. Notifications: The notification system has got a whole lot more clear with clearer bubbles and time stamps and also the name of the app from which the notification has come. About time too, we think. And yes, if you have a phone with 3D Touch, just long press on the small cross next to the notifications to clear all notifications – definitely a Godsend!
6. Tap to quick reply: Well, this should classically be going under messages but it is definitely spectacular enough to merit a point of its own – the next time you want to respond to a message quickly, just tap it and you will get six quick message options that let you send icon-based messages to a specific message – yes, you can choose to respond to a specific message, if you wish!
7. Photo memories: The photos app has seen a bit of an overhaul too but the one feature that is going to jump right out at you is the organization of photographs into ‘memories’, which are short films (you can choose from three durations) made up using pictures based on locations and dates, and set to music (which you can tweak). It is done automatically, without any intervention needed from you at all, and can sometimes make your pictures look a whole lot better than they actually were.
8. Control Center: And iOS 10 also revamps the Control Center. Yes, you still access it with a swipe up from the lower part of your phone, but you get to see more colorful icons, and features like AirPlay mirroring ad Night Shift are now available right there. You do need to swipe to the left for music controls, which we found a little odd, though. On the other hand, if you have an iPhone with 3D Touch, you can use it to control the intensity of the light from the torch, which is sort of cool.
9. Closing multiple tabs in Safari: Have got way too many tabs open in Safari? (It happens to the best of us, relax!) In iOS 10, all you need to do is hold on to the tabs button on the bottom of the browser on the extreme right. Among the options that will come up will be one to close all open tabs with the number of tabs given. Beats closing them one by one, we must confess.
10. Having any number of tabs in Safari: Yes we know the irony of this point coming immediately after the previous one, but now there’s no limit on the number of tabs you can open on Safari. It used to be 36. Now you can go well beyond that. Go right ahead if you wish and hey, remember that closing them is a whole lot easier than before!
WhatsApp is known for spreading fake messages or hoaxes on the instant messaging platform. The latest is a message that says Prime Minister Narendra Modi is offering a free Rs 500 recharge to every Indian. If you receive this message or a similar message which asks you to share your details and invite a predetermined number of contacts, it is recommended that you delete the message immediately.
There have been hordes of rumours circulating around the Internet about India’s demonetisation. Cybercriminals often use social media portals like WhatsApp as a means to steal personal information. They can use this information for a number of purposes like selling it to the highest bidder on in the black market. It is recommended that you don’t take any messages about demonitisation seriously until the authenticity has been verified.